Christina Inge is an experienced workshop leader who can train one to one hundred people. With a Master’s degree in Instructional Technology and Adult Education, Christina is an engaging teacher who has led workshops across North America. Her fun, interactive workshops make even complex topics easy to grasp and apply. Choose from one of these popular one- or half-day classes, or get a custom program developed to suit your needs.
- Twitter 101: Getting Started, Getting Value
- Facebook Pages & Advertising
- Blogging Basics
- Advanced Twitter: Making the Most of Your Presence
- Advanced Social Media
- Content, Content, Content
- Getting the Most from Your Web Analytics Data
- Writing Workshop for Technical Professionals
- Speaking Workshops for Technical Professionals
- Social Media for Creative Professionals
- Promote Your Event
Workshops come complete with take-away manuals that allow you to learn at your own pace. Throughout the month, select workshops are also available in our virtual classroom, so individuals can get the same benefit as group attendees. On request, we can also produce any class as a webinar for groups of 10 or more.