Developing a marketing strategy is about more than just putting a few programs in place. It’s about understanding your marketing goals, and making sure everything that’s done -from SEO to email newsletters- is designed to meet those goals. Whether it’s for a brief, specific engagement, or a long-term part-time CMO relationship, we sit down and understand where you are and where you’re going. We then design a program that uniquely fits your needs.
Every engagement starts with a meeting to determine:
- What are your marketing goals? More leads? More awareness? Getting up to speed on social media?
- How will we measure success?
- What are the internal resources you’re working with?
- Where are the challenges you face?
- What are the goals along the way?
- How can we meet those goals effectively?
We then map out a strategy and a scope of work that will guide the entire process, making sure all change is meaningful, purposeful, and delivers real value.
We can also help with marketing strategy to meet the most challenging needs. Whether you’re a time-tested company looking to breathe new life into your products with re-branding, or a nonprofit looking to expand your mission through major fundraising, we can build a digitally-focused, all-inclusive strategy that can turn your organization around.
We specialize in strategy for:
- Branding and re-branding
- Honing your message
- Building digital marketing infrastructure
- Raising awareness of your business
- Improving marketing efficiency
- Moving into digital and social media
- Improving the external communication skills of technical teams
- Understanding your target customers and delivering the message they need
as well as overall marketing strategy. Give us a call to help develop your message, make it work, and drive results for your organization.